Manager, CEC Ambassador Specialty Services
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 19000AMV
Job Category Reservations
Location Starwood CCC-Guangzhou, Guangzhou, Guangdong VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Work globally with Ambassador Leadership Team to increase guest retention through successful growth of program
Monitor the level of customer service within the Ambassador Team and upkeep the good reputation of the program by ensuring the team meets the required performance levels set by management team
Monitor that global SOPs for the program are adhered to and identify procedures that require modification for the local market
Work closely with Ambassador Leadership Team in innovating new global initiatives
Assist in event planning for Ambassador guests and ensure smooth execution of the event
Coach Ambassador Team members regularly in areas in need of improvement using statistics provided via reports from SGR, KANA, Encompass and phone Occupancy reports
Identify possible areas of improvement for the Ambassador Team and use ASP tool to influence positive behavior from team members
Monitor technical systems and work with Global team and other departments within local center in implementing improvements and increasing efficiency within the Ambassador Team
Guide Ambassador Team in guest issue resolution and work closely with properties to increase guest satisfaction
Coach Ambassador team in enhancing guest stays through constant 2 ways communication and identification of potential Surprise & Delights
Provide refresher training to Ambassador Team and training on new implementations to the program as required
Work with WFM in schedule planning for the Ambassador Team
Work with HR team in the acquiring talent for the Ambassador Team
Work with other departments within the center to support company objectives as a team
Utilize PMP and Talent Review tools to shape Team Member’s career paths, assisting them in personal development whilst achieving company objectives for Starvoice
Any other duties that may be assigned by the Site Director or ambassador Leadership from time to time
It is not the intent of this job description to cover all aspects of the position but to highlight the most important areas of responsibility.
• SUPERVISION EXERCISED: Yes
• SUPERVISION RECEIVED: Yes
- Listens and responds appropriately to customer issues and works to overcome obstacles.
- Speaks to every guest in a friendly, enthusiastic, professional, courteous tone and manner.
- Demonstrates understanding of guest needs and expectations.
- Ensures an excellent level of service within field of expertise and knowledge.
- Goes beyond what is expected by anticipating guest needs and taking personal responsibility for exceeding expectations.
- Makes customer service a priority.
- Actively explore possibility to make things happen for the guests.
- Establishes long-term, strategic relationships or partnerships with guests.
- Provide guest with regular updates regarding hotel and SPG promotions.