Director, HR Corporate FLEX (Temporary Staffing)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1900046H
Job Category Human Resources
Location Marriott International HQ, Bethesda, Maryland VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
ABOUT OUR TEAM
FLEX is Marriott International’s growing self-managed contingent labor program. The Director of Human Resources – Corporate FLEX will lead a team responsible for the management of the Headquarters based FLEX temporary labor program. The Director will be empowered to “think outside the box”, drive strategy and implementation related to temporary talent by consulting with discipline leads and HR business partners regarding business requirements. The Director will ensure increased program compliance with a key focus on hiring temporary talent with new and emerging skillsets. This role will use technology to create enhanced analysis and reporting to enable forecasting and program measurement.
You will have a visible role within the organization that involves looking for opportunities to improve successful delivery of the program and build relationships with key stakeholders, including management and FLEX associates.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a strategic role in which you will use your background in consulting and/or management of contingent labor matters. This role will make an impact to the organization by managing temporary labor strategies and solutions that support the priorities of corporate stakeholders.
In addition, you will have responsibility for contributing to our team’s efforts to continually drive innovation in FLEX as well as ongoing identification and evaluation of both best practices and emerging trends in the contingent labor space.
YOU’RE WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF:
- You have experience in human resources related program leadership.
- You are able to provide subject matter expertise and guidance regarding temporary labor matters.
- You are an excellent communicator that is able to present program topics at all levels within an organization.
- You can create strategy to educate business partners regarding the use of contingent labor, as well as regularly review corporate program compliance, including independent contractor classifications and third-party labor agreements.
- You can develop and implement procurement strategy related to overall talent sourcing, including consultants, staff augmentation and independent contractors by leveraging extensive knowledge of contingent labor trends and management.
- You are able to conduct ongoing evaluation for program expansion opportunities.
- You can provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise by analyzing current trends and data through regular communications, presentations, and reporting.
- You are able to use experience, technology, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, including development of methodology to measure stakeholder satisfaction.
- You are an exceptional business partner that are able to maintain key relationships internally as well as with multiple agencies/vendors.
- You are experienced with talent management and development, including managing a team of professionals on day-to-day priorities, communication, goal-setting, performance reviews, and career development.
OUR EDUCATION + EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· College degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major required.
· Minimum eight (8) years experience in human resources-related consulting, management, talent acquisition, talent sourcing and/or contingent labor programs.
· Strong knowledge of temporary labor programs, vendor management and overall talent management practices. Stays current with contingent labor, compliance and business trends and best practices.
· Demonstrated leadership and relationship building/management skills and experience.
· Prior consulting experience preferred.