Admin Assistant I
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003D86
Job Category Administrative
Location Western Casualty Claims Office, Santa Ana, California VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Responsible for the timely and proper completion of all assigned administrative tasks to fully support the needs of a specific technical unit in the regional office.
- Review new losses to ensure proper coding;
- Create new losses as assigned by Management Team;
- Research unidentified mail and forward to appropriate person timely;
- Create new vendors as assigned;
- Pull error reports from iVOS and forward to Claims Unit Managers for review;
- Pull, print and forward ISO Claims Search reports as needed;
- Prepare and mail objections letters as assigned by technical staff;
- Schedule medical appointments for claimants as directed by technical staff;
- Mail out appointment letters, schedule interpreting services as needed;
- Retrieve and deliver faxes on a regular schedule;
- Open, date stamp, index and deliver mail to technical staff on a daily basis;
- Apply postage and send mail (including overnight and batch) on daily basis;
Financial transaction management – log recoveries and issue payments, escheat process.
Provide friendly and hospitable coverage at receptionist desk;
Proficient in Microsoft office: Power Point; Excel, One note, etc.
Prepare reports and presentations as directed,
Dedicated clerical support to various claims offices;
Provide coverage at receptionist desk, when required;
Basic Workers’ Compensation knowledge required;
- All other duties as assigned by Regional Claims Admin Lead.