Senior Manager, Field Digital Services (Food & Beverage Marketing)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18003987
Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary
Location Thailand Area Office, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the hotel sales and marketing or related professional area.
- Degree from an accredited university in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration or related major and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sales, marketing, digital, eCommerce or related professional area; loyalty marketing or agency experience.
- Coordinate the planning, execution and timely implementation of food & beverage marketing initiatives for the area that are in line with the overall Area and Asia Pacific marketing plan and goals.
- Execution of key initiatives, monthly reporting on key activities, updates of hotel specific/area marketing plans, managing of social media platforms and digital marketing activities.
- Provide timely updates to the area leadership on F&B marketing initiatives, and performance status.
- Oversee the participation of hotels in pilots of initiatives to ensure the feedback, process and measures are well documented. Surface ideas and/or changes arising from pilots.
- F&B Loyalty with Club Marriott – Eat Drink & More:
- Work closely with the TVCM Area team as well as APAC F&B operations and loyalty team, and effectively implement plans, timelines, hotel activations, vendor coordination, reporting.
- Identifies public relations opportunities and coordinate activities to enhance F&B reputation in TVCM.
- Leading the marketing modules at F&B Workshops across the region to promote learning of marketing tools, best practices, innovations.
Oversight and follow thru with HALO properties of F&B marketing plans
Monthly performance review of social media activities by properties utilizing Revinate and Hyp3r reporting
Monthly performance review with Club Marriott LINE@ agency and continent F&B Social Media Manager
Participate in monthly performance review of Club Marriott for Thailand and Vietnam with GMS
Provide quarterly social media performance analysis of HALO hotels to TVCM area team
Conduct (bi-) monthly Bangkok cluster meetings with property Social Media Managers to share results and best practices
- Performs other duties, as assigned and required, to meet business needs.