Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Europe
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18002MF7
Job Category Human Resources
Location Europe Office - London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Europe
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is an exciting new role and will be responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand Team of the Europe Continent office and the Continent Area Directors of Human Resources.
This will include using an Applicant Tracking System to perform a range of activities, requesting and collating recruiting information, producing and distributing a range of reports, and supporting all team members with their Talent Acquisition and Employer Brand projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Provides needed administrative support to the Europe Talent Acquisition Centre of Excellence (Senior Director Talent Acquisition & HR Managers, Talent Acquisition and Recruitment Marketing) and Europe ADHRs in all necessary administration for;
- General Manager staffing process including; posting requisitions internally and externally, monitoring applications, initiating pre-employment and background checks, robust management of the Europe General Manager database, handling ad hoc requests for support, filing information or reports related to General Manager staffing work, ensuring all data is correctly recorded on master General Manager database post hire, maintaining database and filing systems as determined and instructed.
- Regular reporting of existing talent acquisition processes, tools and programs in line with quarterly reporting.
- Prepares and reviews talent acquisition metrics, quantitative and qualitative data points.
- Tracks and coordinates key projects and priorities.
- Supports the HR Manager Talent Acquisition to attract candidates from diverse and non-traditional sources.
- Ensures compliant usage of the Marriott Global Recruiting System.Uses social media for Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding needs in line with the Marriott International social media policy and standards.
- Ensures proper communication and documentation of recruitment process as per Marriott International’s Talent Acquisition policy.
- Manages the Europe HR Services Inbox to deal with queries from HR Leaders and HR Teams in the market
- Informs, updates and provides information to colleagues by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely manner.
- Attends and participates in all relevant meetings.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organised manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Demonstrates good information gathering and information monitoring skills.
- Maintains positive working relations with internal customers and department managers.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organised manner.
- Demonstrates high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information.
- Excellent prioritising and follow-up skills and attention to detail.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
- Supporting recruitment operations and in-house recruitment functions.
- Administration and reporting using Microsoft Office products.
- Hospitality/hotel experience desirable.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Communication (verbal, listening, writing).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Computing and online (recruiting technology, MS Office, social media, mobile).
- Online recruiting channels (career sites, job sites, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, search engines etc.).
- Exposure to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Marketing and branding.
- Creative and innovative.
- Pro-active and reliable.
- Time management.
Education or Certification
- 2 years’ experience in the human resources, talent acquisition, or related professional area.