Revenue Application Support Analyst
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180020GZ
Job Category Information Technology
Location Dubai Area Office, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
As a member of the Help Desk Support organization, the analyst provides first level hotel operations, functional, and some technical troubleshooting support for Marriott business and property systems applications.
Key accountabilities include:
• Ability to provide subject matter expertise related to the hotel standard operating procedures within key business application and property management system environments.
• Experience using one or more of the following property based business applications/systems: Revenue Management, Reservations, Customer Relationship Management, and/or a Property Management Systems.
• Records incidents in in the Help Desk Ticketing tool per established procedures and policies.
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and able to speak to customer and document interactions in business terms
• Ensures timely escalation of incidents as needed, identifies impact to customer and assigns the appropriate priority.
• Ability to effectively facilitate complaint resolutions
• Established work history demonstrating a strong customer service background
• Communicates resolution and/or next steps to the customer.
Major Decision Making Impact:
• Determines and assigns priorities for incidents based on issue type and impact.
• Determines appropriate path to escalate issues related to operations, application, and technology related issues or inquiries
• Records incidents and status information in CRM tool per established service level agreements; communicates resolution and/or next steps to the customers and stakeholders effectively
Measurements of success include:
• Logging, at a minimum, 90% of all support efforts (in-bound calls, out-bound calls, research, troubleshooting, follow-up) into the Service Now ticketing system
• Maintaining an average customer service quality survey score of 80% or better
• Maintain an acceptable closure rate and first contact resolution on all cases as defined by the management team
• Arriving to work on time as scheduled by Manager, if applicable, logging into the call management system and using appropriate activity codes to track work
• Completion of any other support-related tasks as assigned by the Manager, within a reasonable timeframe
• Answer ACD calls within three rings
• Maintain or exceed internal/external SLA’s set for phone system usage, incident tracking, and project reporting
• Meet minimum requirements for usage and contributions to the Knowledgebase/SME areas of accountability
Education and Experience
• High school diploma, or equivalent
• 1+ years’ experience at Marriott Systems Support Center, or equivalent
• 2+ years’ experience in a contact center, customer service or hospitality environment
• Demonstrated English proficiency
• Undergraduate degree
• Hospitality/Sales, Revenue management or Catering experience
• Multilingual with demonstrated proficiency in writing and speaking English, and preferred speaking and writing skill in one or more of the following languages: Cantonese, Mandarin, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Hindi, Swahilil, and Martian
• Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
• Assist other analayst as necessary with support issues and escalation
• Assist more senior associates in achieving business reulsts by:
o Utilizing hotel operations knowledge and application acumen to enhance business and support processes
o Allocating own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Answering phones in a timely manner and using appropriate scripst and language as per department policy
• Responding in writing via email or chat to customer inquiries per deparment policy
• Creating and updating Help Desk incident or service tickets as defined by department procedures and policies
• Provides excellent customer service and follow-up for all customers who call into the Help Desk.
• Maintains, reviews and complies all documentation that pertains to products supported or operating procedures.
• Understands proper procedures for logging into the ACD and maintaining a status of available when not scheduled for a break or other efforts scheduled with the Manager.
• Assists other analysts as necessary with support issues and escalations.
• Performs the following types of basic tasks: analysis, auditing, forecasting, research, and report generation.
• Responds to, resolves and makes decisions on standard/routine business requests with limited risk.
• Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results. May direct work of non-management staff.
• Performs other duties as appropriate
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.