Manager Reporting & Analysis
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001N8V
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Europe Office - Eschborn, Eschborn-Frankfurt, Hessen VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The Manager Reporting & Analysis provides support / is responsible for (e.g. number of different properties, total number of rooms)
- Location requirements: The Manager Reporting & Analysis to be located at the Europe Office Eschborn.
- Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English is required.
- Travel Requirements: There is a 20% business travel required.
- Supports the execution of reporting responsibilities for the lodging properties across all brands in the continent: business planning, budgeting and forecasting, LRP, operational analysis, consolidations, financial reporting
- Develops and implement processes necessary to ensure accurate, timely and meaningful sharing of financial information to key stakeholders in continent and at Corporate HQ.
- Coordinate with Corporate HQ teams and counterparts across the continents to share best practices and leverage reporting/analysis across the continents; drives continuous enhancement of tools and reporting processes.
- Prepares and submits routine and ad-hoc financial reports and analysis to stakeholders including continent teams and properties in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines.
- Consolidating and developing reports and metrics of various other required operations data as needed. Supports the continent’s leadership in preparing business update presentations
- Develops management reports to help monitor the business, most effectively analyze performance and facilitate management decision-making
- Works on Finance and other projects as needed
- Supports, interacts and trains Finance associated on property and other as required.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Supports the entire team for all related tasks and responsibilities.
- Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of five years financial management experience; hotel finance and accounting experience preferred.
- Business Analysis Experience is required
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Thorough knowledge of the principles, procedures, and techniques of accounting, and of financial records and transactions including, but not limited to, generally accepted accounting principals.
- Developed accounting, finance and analytical skills including experience with cash management, forecasting, revenue management strategies, long-term capital expenditures planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate business trends to influence business strategies.
- Resourceful in resolving issues and solving problems, leveraging resources to get results.
- Translates business needs into what needs to get done; ensures that all work is completed effectively; maintains high performance standard; works effectively by using a highly collaborative style.
- Creates an atmosphere in which timely information flows smoothly both upward and downward through the organization; possesses exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Supports, manages and initiates change within the organization, taking steps to remove barriers or to accelerate its pace.
- Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal, professional and business growth; shares learning.
- Knowledge of overall hotel operations and governances.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative; strong time management skills.
- Ability to translate financial concepts into actionable business strategies and tactics.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate and influence others at all levels, including senior management.
- Effective decision-making skills; can choose a prompt course of action amongst options involving uncertainty or risk.
- Strong problem-solving skills; encourages new innovative solutions when appropriate.
- Ability to build consensus amongst various stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Effective change management skills.
Education and Professional Certification:
- Accounting / University degree is required.
- High Level knowledge of Excel required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.