Administrative Assistant Procurement
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001F40
Job Category Administrative
Location Europe Office - Eschborn, Eschborn-Frankfurt, Hessen VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
The Administrative Assistant Procurement will report to the Senior Manager Cluster Procurement. The role assists in the day-to-day function of the Cluster procurement office and provides administrative and clerical support to the cluster office, with particular focus on managing and maintaining the then current centralized eProcurement systems used by the hotels in the cluster. Performs other related tasks as assigned by management & team.
The Administrative Assistant Procurement provides support / is responsible for all related administrative duties to support the cluster office and lead the management and maintenance of centralized eProcurement systems
· Location requirements: The Administrative Assistant Procurement is to be located in Germany. Specific location TBD..
· Language Requirements: High proficiency (speaking, reading and writing) in English and German is required.
· Travel Requirements: There is an insert 5% business travel required.
· Administration - Leadership
· Assist with the design and preparation of statistical reports as required.
· Management and maintenance of the then centralized eProcurement systems used in the various hotels.
· Act as Subject Matter Expert for the hotels on the eProcurement system
· Design and upload of online tools: MGS, Teamshare, Stacy and any other management tools used in the cluster
· Create and maintain shared folders and team performance tracking documents.
· Produce and distribute team correspondence, presentations and other related documents as required.
· Assists Managers in preparation of various account specific reports.
· Compose, produce and sign correspondence on routine matters – with specific permission, sign for managers and release.
· Creates and maintains computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents
· Files and forward traces a variety of documents.
· Updates Schedules and Timesheets
· Tracks and manages team vacation
· Maintains, collates and distributes all relevant activity reports.
· Role will support all hotel brands.
· Coordinates venue, agendas and minutes for various meetings.
· Takes meeting minutes as requested
· Coordinates all travel and hotel accommodation arrangements.
· Sets up conference calls.
· Coordinate trainings (Contact person for event, handle enrolments, prepare training materials)
· Maintains diaries and schedules appointments and meetings for managers.
· Maintains confidentiality of information and proprietary materials.
· Responds promptly to various requests for help and information.
· Communicates with property associates to provide information and resolve challenges when required.
· Acts as a central point of contact between the Europe Offices and Hotels.
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 40 hours per week.
· Financial and Accounting Management
· Processes expense reports of cluster leader and invoices
· Manage / track multiple billing accounts for charge outs
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
· Knowledge of Marriott International Key Brands and Strategies
· Knowledge of eProcurement systems, being JBX and Birchstreet
· Strong administrative background; previous experience in administrative duties essential.
· Pro-active approach to tasks and duties and able to prove their work using own initiative
· Ability to effectively communicate with owners, hotels and co-workers.
· Flexibility dependent on business needs
PREFERRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
· Strong customer development and relationship management skills
· Ability to design and implement successful tracking of documents and spreadsheets.
· Knowledge of all Marriott Lodging products, cultures and brand strategies
· Understanding of basic accounting processes
· Ability to manage and balance own time
· Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
· Strong organizational skills
· Ability to manage technical tools/ programs
· Extended capabilities to use standard software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to develop and maintain relationships e.g. associates, customers, owners.
· Pro-active and reliable
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to work alone and within a team
· Ability to use initiative and work under minimal supervision
· Ability to multi task
Education and Professional Certification:
· Excellent level of English and German essential (verbal and written)
· Minimum GCSE level or equivalent