Customer Service Specialist
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18001DXG
Job Category Reservations
Location Starwood CCC-Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Services calls from hotels, guests, general public, SET customers, government agencies, travel agents, hotels, area directors and Starwood staff and executives.
- Records information in Starlink and establishes file on customers
- Review all correspondences received in the Corporate Services Group regardless of its origin.
- Interacts with Contact Center management staff, hotel General Manager and staff in seeking resolution to customer issues
- Provide regular communication of all SPG program specifics. Solicit feedback and ideas from all staff with an aim to improve associate and customer perception of the program.
- Research and analyze a variety of SPG issues utilizing various resources and tools. This position is empowered to handle situations using decision-making latitude in solving problems.
- Ensure that all SPG correspondences is handled in a timely manner through distribution to fellow associates while ensuring that necessary monitoring and work performance audits are conducted and necessary additional training is provided to associates.
- Ensures that responses are sent to all member queries forwarded from the hotels using same distribution process as above.
- To handle reservation calls during peak periods.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as assigned by Manager.
- College diploma and above
- 2 years of relevant working experience with business techniques, applications as well as analyzing and working with the public due to handling issues above and beyond
- Well-versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, Web and Email applications
- Good negotiation skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Able to work independently and exercise initiative
- Strong aptitude for customer service and attention to detail
- Bilingual with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Mandarin/Cantonese