Product Manager 2 (Flexible Location - Any Customer Engagement Center)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180019O7
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Omaha Gbl Sls&Ctmr Care Campus, Omaha, Nebraska VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Our Product Services team will engage directly with key business partners, within our Customer Engagement Centers (CEC), to identify the need for technical solutions and to develop functional product roadmaps to support the operation of multiple business units. As a CEC Product Manager, you will create business requirements, technical solution definitions, as well as business case artifacts to support project proposal, approval/funding and implementation. Our Product Managers also provide directional influence for key Tech CEC products that will impact application architecture and design. Product Managers will coordinate with Corporate IT Plan & Build partners to ensure the procurement, design, build, & deployment of end-to-end solutions. This role will work directly with our business partners to support the adoption and/or modifications of their products within the various business segments.
This is a remote eligible position, as in able to work out of any CEC in North America - CEC stands for Customer Engagement Center (or Reservations Center), or can be located at the Marriott Omaha Global Sales & Customer Service Care Campus in Nebraska.
The Product Manager 2 ( Flexible Location - Any Customer Engagement Center), person can work from any of the CEC - Customer Engagement Centers / Marriott Reservations Locations:
Cleveland (Solon), Ohio
San Antonio, Texas
Salt Lake City (Midvale), Utah
St Thomas, Canada
Fall River, Massachusetts
Education and Experience
- Understanding of technology and necessary business acumen to act as the voice of the business
- Prior experience in identifying complex business problems and analyzing alternative solutions
- Able to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders
- Able to have an enterprise orientation to problems
- Experience with Call-Center technologies and IVR systems is a plus (+)
- Basic understanding of product management tools, including MS office. JIRA-like agile project mgmt. tools experience is a plus (+)
- Experience in estimating projects and managing project budgets
- Gathers functional requirements, design specifications and operational requirements for a system in support of the technical infrastructure (network, telephony, internet/intranet, or operating systems) within Enterprise IT standards
- Work towards ideation (journey maps), evaluation and selection of Technology solutions for CEC products
- Creates solutions that align with business goals and work with IT team to define functional requirements design during development stage
- Establishing, prioritizing and management of product Backlogs in alignment with business goals and commitments
- Perform requirements gathering, product roadmap creation and maintenance of product(s) over complete lifecycle
- Product evaluation, selection, acquisition, and vendor relationship management
- Financial planning in order to achieve various milestones on the product roadmap, and verifying that the running expenses and invoices are in-line with the proposed budget estimates
- Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
- Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
- Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
- Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
- Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
- Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
- Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
- Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
- Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
- Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
- Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
- Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
- Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.