Digital Acceptance Testing Specialist - French
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180010CT
Job Category Administrative
Location Cork GRSCC, Cork, Cork VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
This is a temporary 6 month assignment.
This position works with Corporate eCommerce to ensure the completion of Marriott.com Digital Acceptance Testing (DAT) projects. Specifically, this position will represent the Customer Care perspective in such efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
A key function of this position is to open comprehensive “tickets”, providing the web development team with detailed information of the error found, in order to quickly locate and remedy the issue.
- The DAT Specialist will work with our corporate website development team to ensure the accuracy of our websites. Specifically, he/she will be responsible for testing new versions of Marriott websites and associated mobile applications
- The DAT Specialist is responsible for validating content and code releases so that new page content for the above mentioned websites are completely accurate and error free.
- The DAT Specialist must audit the new page content, looking at individual web pages on a line by line basis ensuring that aspects such as font, spacing, text size, layout and design are all correct.
- Coordinate the assistance of Customer Care Associates with goals of eCommerce DAT team regarding Marriott.com initiatives and enhancements.
- Perform a variety of other duties the associate is capable of performing as directed by Management.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Position Pre Requisites:
- Strong web based skills with experience in working with different internet browsers and associated tools, HTML and knowledge of mobile technology preferred.
- Minimum second level education.
- High fluency in English and French, both written and spoken, is essential.
- Strong organizational skills and able to demonstrate self-managing and operate within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in order to accurately and concisely describe any located errors to the web development team.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated good analytical, problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- No active written warnings on file <for internal candidates>.