求人カテゴリ 開発 & 実行可能性
場所 Marriott International HQ, Bethesda, メリーランド 地図で表示
- Review and analyze potential hotel conversion, new-build, or acquisition opportunities for integration into Marriott International brand systems (luxury/full service hotels).
- Oversee all aspects of the development process internal to Marriott International, including site inspections by brand, market management and technical services representatives, requesting feasibility studies and pro forma valuations, and presenting the opportunity for approval by the appropriate Marriott committees.
- In tandem with Marriott's Law Department, negotiate terms and conditions of management agreements, purchase, joint venture, franchise or other agreements with owner/owner's representatives. Ensure that agreement terms and conditions are acceptable to Marriott operating and staff executives.
- Work with Marriott's Treasury and Project Finance departments to maximize returns on Marriott International investments in hotel projects.
- As needed, assist owners and developers to identify and tap sources of financing for hotel acquisition or construction, including Marriott sponsored financing programs.
- As required, attend public hearings and meetings with regulatory agency officials to secure site plan, engineering and other approvals necessary for the project's successful development.
- Share leads for other Marriott brand or product opportunities (e.g., Residential, Marriott Select Brands) with appropriate personnel.
- As requested, participate in the resolution of workout situations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ten or more years of real estate development or hotel industry experience with at least five years of hotel development or related experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively structure and negotiate complex transactions, handle multiple projects on short timetables, and manage staff resources efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability of building lasting relationships – both internally within Marriott and externally within the hospitality industry – and “selling” Marriott International’s brands to third parties.
- An ability to think strategically, critically and analytically, while maintaining an enthusiastic, energetic, proactive outlook and approach to professional life.
- Mature, professional demeanor, capable of expressing confident, independent judgment.
- Strong contact base and excellent reputation in the hotel investment and development sector.
- Familiarity with capital markets a plus.
Personal Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Attributes)
- Must have a broad business view; sharp business acumen;
- Must have excellent communication, coaching, mentoring, negotiation and mediation skills.
- Fosters relationships and a positive climate to build effective teams that are committed to organizational goals and initiatives; fosters teamwork and is a corporate-minded team player.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently and be a strong team player that contributes to the effectiveness of the broader Development team.
- Translates business needs into what needs to get done; solves problems and monitors the progress; maintains high performance standards.
- Develops and maintains effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders; influences with and without direct authority.
- Actively pursues learning and self-development to enhance personal, professional and business growth; shares learning.
Education or Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Real Estate, Hotel Administration or Business; MBA or other advanced degree preferred.