Digital Client Services Manager, Europe
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000SWF
Job Category Sales and Marketing
Location Europe Office - London, London, Greater London VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
This position is responsible for the comprehensive digital strategy and daily management of a portfolio of hotels within the corporate-based Marriott Digital Services (MDS) program. MDS is an essential part of Marriott’s Global eCommerce & Digital Services (GEDS) team and functions as an agency-like model within the eCommerce organization. The Digital Client Services Manager will support the MDS Program, in which the goal is to provide custom digital activation and optimization for a hotel’s online presence across a wide spectrum of services.
The Digital Client Services Manager owns the client relationship and is the primary point of contact with local hotels. This individual strategizes, plans, directs and coordinates activities across multiple digital work streams to ensure strategies and tactics are implemented according to the business plan to meet hotel objectives. The Digital Client Services Manager is responsible for executing the program activities and deliverables in a timely matter, within budget and delivering reporting results against the defined metrics to the client.
Delivers against all aspects of the MDS program offering a portfolio of hotels within Europe. This includes:
Ensures effective client communication
- Schedules and leads all client calls throughout enrollment period.
- Collects information from hotels regarding needs and expectations, answers questions about the program, digital channels and Marriott initiatives and ensures appropriate documentation is delivered throughout the engagement.
- Monitors the impact of the program versus client goals and proactively communicates with clients about need for changes in strategic direction.
Manages program deliverables within expected timelines
- Coordinates with centers of excellence and vendors to guarantee all program deliverables are met on time.
- Reviews all client deliverables to ensure that they are on strategy and meet quality expectations.
- Adjusts program strategy and tactics based on client needs and established digital key performance indicators (KPIs).
Interacts with internal and external industry experts
· Engages in frequent, active engagement with corporate eCommerce team to ensure alignment, pull-through, and two-way communication about the status, performance, opportunities, and issues related to digital programs and initiatives.
- Identifies and deploys resources required to execute Program tactics and coordinates with project teams to resolve or escalate performance issues.
· Attends industry conferences and seminars to increase exposure in digital channels like SEO, paid search, digital marketing, social media content marketing etc.
Analyzes results and reports out on progress
- Monitors program results and business goals on a monthly basis, exercising critical and analytical thinking of results.
- Builds quarterly reports to illustrate the impact of marketing initiatives and program tactics across various online verticals.
- Schedules and leads quarterly meetings with clients to communicate program results; provides insights and answers questions about hotel performance in the respective digital channels.
Maintains client satisfaction and retention
· Meets goals as defined by client satisfaction survey and annual renewal targets.
· Proactively identifies add-on service opportunities to promote additional hotel customization and program evolution.
· Ensures consistency in service throughout the program agreement and when hotels are due for renewal, solicits re-enrollment.
CANDIDATE PROFILE - KEY TALENTS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
· 3+ years experience in an online agency or client services position is required or equivalent experience
· 2+ years experience in leading project teams and implementing digital strategies or equivalent experience
· BS/BA degree in marketing or related field or equivalent certification from higher education
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
· Agency work experience strongly preferred; primarily in a client services/account services role
· Additional European languages preferred
· Experience with hotel eCommerce strongly preferred
· Highly developed oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in a cross-functional team environment to support specific business priorities
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Project Management Certification or experience in a project management role
· Demonstrated record of managing internal and external projects from inception to successful implementation, while identifying project risks and creating contingency plans
· Solid working knowledge of and experience in online marketing channels, including but not limited to SEO, retargeting, merchandising, email marketing, social media marketing and content marketing
· Solid understanding of current digital marketing technologies with the ability to monitor and document tactic completion
· High level ability to analyze performance and deliver comprehensive reporting
· Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm
· Ability to solve problems quickly, think creatively and satisfy Internet speed-to-market requirements
· Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
· Performs other related tasks as assigned by management and to meet business needs.
· Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
· Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 40 hours per week.