Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 18000FX1
Job Category Reservations
Location Cork GRSCC, Cork, Cork VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Ensure world class customer service is provided to all internal and external customers by evaluating Representative calls, emails, chats and other guest interactions. Focus on quality, accuracy, and productivity with emphasis on monitoring consistency, effective feedback, and accurate tracking. Maintain positive and professional working relationships with colleagues. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservations, and answer inquiries from guests. Systems will include Quality Recording and Quality Monitoring technology and all Guest Facing Associate technology used within the CEC. .Access process and policy information online, interpret and apply to daily work. Operate standard office equipment other than computers. Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; ensure personal appearance is clean and professional. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to a manager. Welcome and acknowledge all guests through any channel according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; read and visually verify information in a variety of formats. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, support team to reach common goals, and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Individuals may be cross trained to cover others in the event of absences. Other duties may also be assigned.
Policies and Procedures
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary materials and information.
- Protect the privacy and security of customers and co-workers.
- Follow company and department policies and procedures.
- Research questions and problems; refer complex issues to supervisor.
- Protect company tools, equipment, machines, or other assets in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Address any customers' service needs in a professional, positive, and timely manner
- Actively listen and respond to guest interactions and questions, providing feedback to help Associates and Supervisors deliver superior service, resolve issues, delight, and build trust.
- Understand guests' service needs, and assist CEC associates to deliver upon them, through quality feedback
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service, where needed
- Evaluations will be performed in English and in additional languages. Proficiency in additional language may be required.
- Discuss work topics, activities, or problems with co-workers, supervisors, or managers using proper discretion.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Participate professionally and positively in webinar, skype and telephone meetings with colleagues and leaders
- Use email, Skype and web-based communications positively and efficiently throughout daily work.
- Prepare and review written documents (e.g., daily logs, business letters, memoranda, reports), including proofreading and editing written information to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Talk with and listen to other employees to effectively exchange information.
- Compose routine correspondence or documents, such as, tracking forms, quality workload records, or evaluations.
Working with Others
- Treat all employees and customers with dignity and respect.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
- Partner with and assist others to promote an environment of teamwork and achieve common goals.
- Actively listen to and consider the concerns of other employees, responding appropriately and effectively.
- Handle sensitive issues with employees and/or guests with tact, respect, diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or other methods.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Comply with and deliver on all quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Maintain computer- and paper-based filing and organization systems for records, reports, documents, etc.
- Use computer systems and software packages to input, access, modify, store, or output information
- Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball to update records, files, reservation and answer inquiries from guests.
- Prepare letters, memos, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Transmit information or documents using mail, scanner, or facsimile machine.
- Operate standard office equipment other than computers such as telephone, typewriter, scanner, fax, photocopier, calculator, and electronic peripherals.
- Keep office equipment in working order and contact service representatives to correct problems with office equipment, including following-up to ensure problem is corrected.
- Maintain office areas (e.g., cubicles, storerooms, conference rooms, etc.), including calling maintenance when needed.
- · Integrity
- · Dependability
- · Positive Demeanor
- · Presentation
- · Initiative
- · Stress Tolerance
- · Adaptability/Flexibility
- · Team Work
- · Customer Service Orientation
- · Diversity Relations
- · Telephone Etiquette Skills
- · English Language Proficiency
- · Communication
- · Writing
- · Listening
- · Applied Reading
- · Detail Orientation
- · Multi-Tasking
- · Time Management
· Planning and Organizing
- Analytical Skills
- · Computer Skills
- · Learning
- · Typing
- · Filing
- · Microsoft Office
- High school diploma/G.E.D. equivalent
Related Work Experience
- At least 6 months in current role
- Experience in Quality environment preferred
- No supervisory experience is required
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.