Jan 31, 2018Job Number
Starwood CCC-Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China VIEW ON MAPBrand
Start Your Journey With Us
- To provide a differentiated call experience to our guests, ensure that their needs and enquiries are taken care of. Make our callers feel unique and special and help create long term customer loyalty;
- To generate sales for Starwood properties both in China and worldwide and to assist in the handling of the customer queries;
- Book reservations, provide information on all Starwood Hotel & Resorts Worldwide Inc properties in a professional manner with specific emphasis on sales and service to the caller in accordance with policies and procedures;
- Receive and process calls from travel agents, business houses and the general public;
- Receive calls from and assist with the Starwood Preferred Guest member account queries and membership enrollment.
- College above, with hotel, tourism or customer service experience preferred;
- Good command of English reading and writing, CET-6 is preferred;
- Good courtesy, with pleasant personality, good pronunciation of Mandarin;
- Enjoy working together as a team and possess initiative to take care of things;
- Multi-task handling skill, can work under high pressure environment;
- Willing to take shift duty including weekend and public holiday;
- Familiar with Windows Office (Word, Excel)
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system. Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.