Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180008UF
Job Category Information Technology
Location Starwood CCC-Guangzhou, Guangzhou, China VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Infrastructure Analyst will provide technical and functional support to CEC offices and Home agents and will be responsible for assisting operations leadership with technology planning and implementation, as well as performing installations, maintenance and repairs of all property-based computer systems, equipment, telephony, and peripheral devices.
Education and Experience
• Technical specialization in PC support and understanding of network infrastructure
• Extensive understanding of Windows and Mac desktop operating systems, familiar with iOS / Android mobile is preferred
• A+, N+ and/or Microsoft certifications preferred
• Experience using MS Office (including Access) and SharePoint (Reveal)
• Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
• Minimum 4 years working experience in similar role
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Perform installations, maintenance and repairs of all property-based computer systems, equipment and peripheral devices
• Primary hardware contact for technical processes and specific projects
• PC support escalation from Tier 1 (Atos) to Tier 2 resources (local iT, Corporate iT and Network Services)
• Support basic telephony configuration and in-center maintenance
• Support for Sales (in-center & Home Agent), Customer Care, Rewards and Customer Engagement Center support team desktop portfolios
• Support Home Agent deployments
• Track and inventory all hardware assets
• Coordinate escalation issues across Tier 3 and Tier 4 Corporate IT resources to resolution
• Coordinate with onsite Leadership on operational technology needs
• Adaptability - Maintains performance level under pressure or when experiencing changes or challenges in the workplace.
• Communication - Conveys information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods.
• Problem Solving and Decision Making - Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from different sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, and chooses a course of action.
• Professional Demeanor - Exhibits behavioral styles that convey confidence and command respect from others; makes a good first impression and represents the company in alignment with its values.
• Building and Contributing to Teams - Participates as a member of a team to move toward the completion of common goals while fostering cohesion and collaboration among team members.
• Driving for Results - Sets high standards of performance for self and/or others; assumes responsibility for work objectives; initiates, focuses, and monitors the efforts of self and/or others toward the accomplishment goals; proactively takes action and goes beyond what is required.
• Planning and Organizing - Gathers information and resources required to set a plan of action for self and/or others; prioritizes and arranges work requirements to accomplish goals and ensure work is completed.
• Coworker Relationships - Interacts with others in a way that builds openness, trust, and confidence in the pursuit of organizational goals and lasting relationships.
• Customer Relationships - Develops and sustains relationships based on an understanding of customer/stakeholder needs and actions consistent with the company’s service standards.
• Global Mindset - Supports employees and business partners with diverse styles, abilities, motivations, and/or cultural perspectives; utilizes differences to drive innovation, engagement and enhance business results; and ensures employees are given the opportunity to contribute to their full potential.
Generating Talent and Organizational Capability
• Talent Management - Provides support and feedback to help individuals develop and strengthen skills and abilities needed to accomplish work objectives.
Learning and Applying Professional Expertise
• Applied Learning - Seeks and makes the most of learning opportunities to improve performance of self and/or others.
• Business Acumen - Understands and utilizes business information to manage everyday operations and generate innovative solutions to approach business and administrative challenges.
• Technical Acumen - Understands and utilizes professional skills and knowledge in a specific functional area to conduct and manage everyday business operations and generate innovative solutions to approach function-specific work challenges.
• Basic Competencies - Fundamental competencies required for accomplishing basic work activities.
• Basic Computer Skills - Uses basic computer hardware and software (e.g., personal computers, word processing software, Internet browsers, etc.).
• Mathematical Reasoning - Adds, subtracts, multiplies, or divides quickly, correctly, and in a way that allows one to solve work-related issues.
• Oral Comprehension - Listens to and understands information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
• Reading Comprehension – Understands written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
• Writing - Communicates effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.