Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180005RT
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Dubai Area Office, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
• Minimum of 1-2 years within accountancy role.
• Knowledge of internal Marriott accounting practices (preferred).
• Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Strong organization skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to use standard software applications, technology-savvy
• Ability to acquire and maintain relationships e.g., associates, customers, vendors
• Effective decision-making skills
• Effective influence skills
• Effective change management skills
• Strong customer and associate relation skills
• Knowledge of overall hotel operations is a plus
Education or Certification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or related.
Financial & Accounting
• Work with Finance discipline to assist with the accounting, reporting and financial analysis necessary to support the organization.
• Ensures set-up and review of Owner Franchise Billing (OFB).
• Ensures Billing to the hotels are accurately submitted and reported.
• Prepares monthly Owner-Franchise billing feeder and answers related questions and disputes from properties.
• Assists with Balance Sheet Reconciliations and post Journal entries as needed.
• Assists with the New Entity administration work.
• Ensures compliance with standard and local operating procedures (SOPs and LSOPs ).
• Leverages technology and effectively uses information systems and tools to generate financial reports and provide managers.
• Ensures that the General Ledger is accurate (i.e., cost is recorded in the right account and department)
• Complete period-end closing procedures and reports as specified.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Finance manager
• Peoplesoft and Outlook knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
• Proficient Knowledge in Microsoft Excel.