Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800025M
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Location Thailand Area Office, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
Accounting Specialist is a key member of the Finance team, based in Marriott International’s Area Office in Bangkok. This position is responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day accounting requirements of Luxury Hotels & Resorts (Thailand) Limited are met and assists Senior Manager, Statutory Accounting and Analysis to ensure that that the relevant parties receive the appropriate levels of service.
- Prepare payment journals, receipt journals and general journals and record into the accounting systems
- Issue invoices and follow up outstanding when necessary
- Prepare VAT and Withholding Tax reports in order to submit to Revenue Department
- Reconcile balance sheet items and analyze the variances
- Coordinate with Payroll outsource and HR department for monthly payroll process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance
- 3-4 years working experience in the field of general accounting.
- Good command in English and Excellent computer skills (Ms Office, MS Excel, Internet, E-Mail., etc)
- Able to work and converse efficiently with all levels of colleagues, clients and other external contacts
- Experience in PeopleSoft accounting system would be an advantage