Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 1800022U
Job Category Human Resources
Location China Area Reservations, Guangzhou, China VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
Start Your Journey With Us
This position will mainly support Manager, Human Resources on offices HR operation. Providing an effective and smooth service to associates. Respond to questions, requests, and concerns from employees and management regarding company and Human Resources programs, policies and guidelines. Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and office records, files, and information. Ensure accurate maintenance of all employee records and files (e.g., interview documents). Create and maintain filing systems. Assist and support management and the leadership team with handling and resolving Human Resources issues.
Duties & Responsibilities
1.Support daily operation of offices, provide instant and efficient HR service to center associates.
2. Administer and maintain all associates records to ensure it is most updated with accuracy.
3. Coordinate yearly cycle in offices, including employee satisfaction survey and other activities.
4. Assist in new associates onboarding and departure process to deliver an excellent first-impression and last-impression
5. Monitor all hiring and recruitment processes for compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and company policies and standards.
6. Execute payroll process as per defined payroll work flow
7. Assist and support all activities in a purpose of building regional offices culture and promote company core values
8. Maintain confidentiality and security of employee and office records, files, and information.
9. Review employee files (e.g., employee reviews, contract renewal, disciplinary actions) and communicate to manager
10. Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with other employees and departments.
11. Provide assistance in HR projects upon requested
12. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
•Good organizational and interpersonal skills; Good command of English both verbal and written
•Familiar with HR operation and labor laws
•Microsoft Office Skills
•Integrity and friendly approachability
•University graduate or equivalent
•At least 1 or 2 years in Human Resources