Cluster Talent Acquisition Manager
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 180000XV
Job Category Human Resources
Location Thailand Area Office, Bangkok, Thailand VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
The Cluster Talent Acquisition Manager, Thailand will work closely with General Managers and Human Resources leaders in Thailand and partner with Area Discipline leaders and APEC Talent Acquisition team to support and drive use of talent acquisition processes, tool and programs in country. The candidate will report to the Area Director of Human Resources (Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia and Myanmar), with a dotted line reporting to the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition, Asia Pacific excluding Greater China.
This position will also support launch of new programs and technology to meet the organizational talent needs for Thailand. The position will drive Marriott Employer Brand, talent sourcing and acquisition efforts across Thailand
Education and Experience
•Degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major;
• At least 6 years’ experience in Human Resources preferably with an international company, of which at least 3 years’ experience must include recruitment responsibilities.
• Experience dealing with the organization’s leadership team.
• Experience recruiting department head and Ex-com level positions.
• Proven track record of managing projects with minimum supervision.
• Ability to create and innovate.
• Proficient in spoken and written English.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Support the Sourcing, Screening and Shortlisting Recruitment Process
• Manage the advertisement of selected key hotel vacancies in appropriate venues to attract a diverse candidate pool.
• Ensure interviews are conducted according to company recommended guidelines, and according to hiring managers’ requirements.
• Shortlist and prepare candidates list for hiring managers within the company stipulated timeframe.
• Monitor the company recruitment website to ensure vacancies are posted and closed in a timely manner.
• Support Pre-Opening projects in their recruitment process and orientate in-coming HR leader on Marriott’s Talent Acquisition guidelines.
Drive and manage External Ready Talent Pool
• Train new hotel HR on ERT submission and hiring process.
• Track submissions and improve utilization of the databank.
• Drive all sourcing channels, including employee referrals, online job boards, LinkedIn and utilization of vendors, campus hiring and connect with interested candidates to be placed in ERT.
Drive execution of the Voyage Program (Marriott Management Trainee Program)
• Be the champion for the sourcing, selection, placement or retention of Voyagers.
• Train hotel mentors and champions on Voyage Program implementation.
College Relations in line with growth in Thailand
• Supports and provides guidance on college relations strategy in Thailand and drives overall activities.
• Lead University Career Fair/road shows and maintain, interview and share qualified applicant databank with the hotels.
• Monitor the quality of University MOUs and increase the number of MOUs year on year.
Hotel Human Capital Planning and Succession Planning process
• Work with Area DHR and Regional HR to launch the annual Human Capital Planning (HCP) and Succession Planning process.
• Attend annual Ex-com Human Capital Planning meetings between Area VP/Area DHR/GMs.
Build Employer Branding and Preferred Employer Status
• Support corporate/regional Talent Acquisition team to implement employer branding initiatives in Thailand.
• Lead talent acquisition projects e.g. Journey Week/Careers Day with hotel champions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.