Revenue Analyst (based in Bengaluru)
Check out pictures from associates at this location, and some videos too!
Job Number 17001ZLL
Job Category Revenue Management
Location Bengaluru Office, Bangalore, Karnataka VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- Responsible for the analysis of revenue, profit, and demand associated with the participating hotels’ rooms and function space inventory
- Assist for preparation of forecasts (budgets and projections) and critiques of sales strategy effectiveness
- Develops/utilizes analytical tools and systems toward the goal of maximizing total hotel revenue and profit.
- Responsible for managing rooms and function space inventory; ensuring that the inventory is allocated and restricted properly in order to maximize total hotel revenues and profits.
- Ensures that all rates, packages, eChannels and hotel sales strategy information is built in the hotel’s inventory systems.NESS CONTEXT /
- Prepares forecasts of revenue, profit, demand and occupancy for rooms and function space
- Prepares and is accountable for sales strategy critiques
- Manages all revenue, profit, and demand data associated with rooms and function space
- Prepares revenue and profit opportunity analysis
- Manage room authorizations, rates and restrictions (e.g., group ceiling maintenance, forecast book maintenance, etc.)
- Manage function space authorizations, restrictions, and rental
- Utilize Marriott’s Revenue Mgt. systems and tools to ensure that revenue and profit are maximized
- Serve as an inventory and restriction expert to person performing the business evaluation and revenue analysis functions.
- Ensure that the hotel’s sales strategies are effectively implemented in the inventory systems
- Accountable for weekly rooms and function space forecasts.
- Proactively develops constructive and cooperative working relationships with stakeholders, and maintains them over time.
- Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support.
- Informs and/or updates the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner
- A degree in a relevant business discipline preferred or demonstration of equivalent work experience.
- Legacy Starwood Revenue Management experience is a must